Thursday 2 February 2012

all grown up!!

just dropped a very excited Cooper off for his first day of Kindy!! he was up & dressed by 6.30 and ready to go!

he now has an alarm clock in his bedroom and is not allowed to get out until the first number is a 7, so this morning he comes to my bedroom & tells me is just was not changing to a 7 so he pressed the buttons and changed it to a 7!! i wonder how long he was laying there watching it and waiting for it to change? :)

i stayed with him in the classroom for a while, but eventually he gave me a kiss and told me to go home!! i guess he is not going to miss me today :(

we are very thankful that he is a healthy little boy and that we have our own school which he can attend! we pray that God may continue to guide and protect him as he starts his school life!

from this.....

to this!! where do the years go??

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! where does the time go! How exciting! :-) Hope he had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete